Friday, January 12, 2018

WELCOME BACK





I had this blog right out of college called "Real Girl vs Big World". I was pretty good about posting funny food adventures that my, then boyfriend, faced together. I named the blog as such because I often felt like I had such poor luck, and it often felt as if it were me a "Real" (as opposed to fake) Girl vs. the Big Bad World. Some of my stories were witty, and did have that common theme of me facing the world run through them. But I outgrew it. I ran out of things that were facing me, which I guess means my life got better (and less comical). I decided that I have aged, like a good smelly cheese or fine wine, and I am ready to write again. A couple of people have encouraged me to, and I fought the thought of it. But I think I'm ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH5BPB5067w

No comments:

Post a Comment