Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lunch Date

Today Chris and I decided to run out for a lunch date at a local deli which is said to be great.



We enjoyed this nice weather that Mother Nature has finally decided to give us as we munched on our more than filling lunches.


Chris ventured for the daily special, a panini with Prosciutto Cotta, roasted red peppers, arugula, and mozzarella, balsamic and olive oil. 



He only got halfway although he insisted the sandwich really did fill his belly. 



As you can see above, I ordered the Rossi's salad with grilled chicken. It had artichokes, marinated mushrooms, roasted peppers, olives (which Chris indulged on), rounds of mozzarella, and a house made dressing. 



There was no way that I could finish my salad, look at the size of it, HUGE. 


And because Chris and I have been avoiding soda with 2013, we have been able to discover some new drinks on the market. I am enjoying the new array of beverages, and together- Christopher and I have lost nineteen pounds since January, one!


It was nice to share some seconds with my favorite person under the sun on a fine Saturday afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment