Thursday, November 28, 2013

Many Thanks


The thing I am most thankful for is my other half. Many of you may have become uninterested as soon as you read that. "Enough of that mushy hulla balloo."  "This blog is not for me." But I am serious, and I don't say it enough. Chris does so much for me, some things I take for granted, but this blog post is dedicated to him, and how thankful I am to call him mine.



Thank you for making me coffee in the morning when I am sleepy. 

Thank you for digging my car out of the snow, even if it means that your feet get wet and you are late for work. 

Thank you for including me in your family. 

Thank you for surprising me by cleaning the house when I am gone. 

Thank you for always drying the dishes that I wash. 

Thank you for making endless dinners for me even after you have worked all day. 

Thank you for helping me study in school even when you don't need to. 

Thank you for watching Say Yes to the Dress with me... and Dancing with the Stars..

Thank you for always fetching me a snack or drink whenever I ask you. 

Thank you for the "just because" gifts.

Thank you for taking care of me when I am sick...and dealing with the attack of the tissues.

Thank you for driving more often than me. 


Thank you for going to church with me. 

Thank you for being apart of my family. 

Thank you for always splitting a Klondike bar with me...you are better at cutting them in half then I am. 

Thank you for telling me that I am beautiful. 

Thank you for loving 'Friends' as much as I do. 

Thank you for getting in the Christmas spirit even if you think it's too early. 

Thank you for the hugs when you can see that I need them. 

Thank you for trying to tame my hair dilemmas. 

Thank you for helping me with the laundry. 

Thank you for dealing with the landlord when I don't want to. 

Thank you for working your tail off every day to support us. 

Thank you for understanding my crazy way of thinking. 

Thank you for the kisses. 

Thank you for taking out the garbage. 

Thank you for going out to eat with me.

Thank you for eating vegetables with me. 

Thank you for allowing me to look foolish eating a burger the size of my face and not say anything. 

Thank you for merging our collection of books. 

Thanks for living with me. 

Thanks for being so clean. 

Thank you for loving me even though I don't like peanut butter...or get any references to pop culture. 

Thank you for encouraging me to start and continue my blog. 

Thank you for not giving up on me when even I sometimes get frustrated with myself. 

Thank you for always making sure I use a coaster. 

Thank you for all of the jewelry you have gotten me. 

Thank you for teasing me just enough. (Just kidding sometimes you go too far)

Thank you for teaching me something new everyday. 

Thank you for reminding me that I need to laugh at myself. 

Thank you for encouraging me to go after my dreams. 

Thank you for always being honest with me. 

Thank you for not being one of those video game guys. 

Thank you for holding my hair..

Thank you for trusting me. 

Thank you for being my best friend in the whole world. 

..Which includes thank you for sharing secrets with me. 

Thank you for being thrifty. 

Thank you for loving the outdoors as much as I do. 

Thank you for tucking me in. 

Thank you for going along with my plans. 

Thank you for being responsible. 

Thank you for being the reasonable one. 

Thank you for giving me advice. 

Thank you for surprises even though I hate them because you really know I love them.

Thank you for knowing me better than I know myself. 

Thank you for being creative.

Thank you for not being embarrassed of me even when I am having a bad hair day.

Thank you for being adventurous. 

Thank you for brightening my mood even when I want to be mad. 

Thank you for everything. 

And thank you for everything I forgot to say thank you for. 

I love you.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment