Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Pride Rock

I am kicking myself for some of these subjects that I picked. I am not sure why I picked something I am proud of. I don't know why being boastful would be interesting to others. I am a pretty humble person and today when I was trying to think of something I am proud of I couldn't think of anything specific. I am not so proud of my not so famous meatloaf recipe, or my flossing routine. I don't have a cute kid who makes me beam or a gallery full of artwork. So what am I proud of?

I am content with where I am in my life. I am proud of what I have done so far, where I am aspiring to go, and how much I have accomplished.

At twenty one years old:

I have graduated from one of the best culinary schools in the country with an Associates degree. I am proud of my college education. Many people get into the CIA, but not many people complete their degree. I am friends with some of the soon to be greats!


I am apart of a successful, healthy relationship. I work hard at my relationship everyday and I am happy doing it. I remember our past and look forward to our future. I have found someone who treats me like a princess. You know you grow up and everyone says "Tricia, real life is not a Nicholas Sparks book". No it's not, it's better. I am proud that I reeled Christopher in, and that I am able to keep him. I must be some sort of wonderful to keep such a special guy.


I live on my own. Sort of. Christopher and I live on our own. With support from our families, we have a furnished place we like to call home. It really is sweet and I would say that I am very excited and proud of what a great spot we have.


I work hard at holding two part time jobs. I am a hard working girl who is eager to learn. I work for a great caterer and I am so happy to grow with the business. This is what I am really cut out for and I enjoy every minute of it. I learn more every time that I cater, and I am beginning to run some of the events. This job seems to have a bright future, and I am very proud of what I have accomplished within it. In addition I work for a restaurant, and continue to keep myself busy in order to support myself. I take pride in my work and I have a passion for what I do.


I have a plan for myself, and I am on the right path. I am happy that I know what is important to me in my life and that I strive to live with that in mind through my everyday actions. . I am very focused, and I am able to have fun, but I know that hard work is the important and will get me where I want to be in the end.

So that's what I am proud of. I am proud of myself for being well rounded and focused, and for knowing what the heck I want out of my life. Not everyone can say that.


No comments:

Post a Comment